Who am I?
I’m a Summer-lovin’ river rat from New Braunfels, Texas. I love all things water related – swimming, canoeing, kayaking, scuba diving, and just sittin’ on the shore with a cold drink in my hand.
When I’m not at the river with my dogs, Otis and Jolene, you might find me at a coffee shop, or the library working on websites or learning marketing techniques. I also really enjoy getting lost in a good book!
I graduated from Texas State with a degree in Marketing in 2012 and have since spent my free time studying the latest online marketing trends and website design. I’m a huge marketing nerd that truly enjoys helping others grow their businesses!
How did I get into website design?
After consulting with business owners on promoting themselves, a common theme started to arise – the business’s websites, more often than not, weren’t conducive to the kind of growth the owner was aiming for.
They were hard to navigate, didn’t convey the right message, some even had buttons that lead to nowhere! I knew these errors were turning potential customers away. My first recommendation was usually, “You need a new website.”
I decided to redirect my focus from business promotion to website design so that I could set up a solid foundation for a business’s online presence.
When building a site, I think of both the business’s goals and customers’ interaction to create a website that will help their business grow.
Why you want someone with a marketer’s brain to build your website:
When I was little, I loveddd watching commercials and looking at billboards and ads. Curiously thinking about why that company chose to use those colors, pictures, words. Who were they trying to speak to? Were they doing a good job?
That’s why I chose to study Marketing in college. That same curiosity was still ignited in me and fueled me to graduate in the top 20% of all Marketing students at Texas State that year.
Since then I’ve taken online courses on subjects like copywriting, email marketing, promotional videos, and of course… website design. I’ve enjoyed learning from coaches as well.
Now, I’m grateful to apply everything I learned then and everything I continue learn to my client’s projects. I love that I get to help solo-entrepreneurs and small business owners streamline their business without having to do everything by themselves!
Is this you?
- You’re passionate about what you do and you’re ready to share it with the world.
- You have systems in place to provide quality services or products to your clients/customers, and are ready to utilize a website to grow your business more efficiently.
- You may already have a website but it doesn’t convey your value, and you want to feel more confident about spreading your message.
- You need some help streamlining your business so that you can reach the people that need what you have to offer.
- You’re ready to take on more clients/customers to grow your business to its full potential!