How did I get into website design?
After consulting with business owners on promoting themselves, a common theme started to arise – the business’s websites, more often than not, weren’t conducive to the kind of growth the owner was aiming for.
They were hard to navigate, didn’t convey the right message, some even had buttons that lead to nowhere! I knew these errors were turning potential customers away. My first recommendation was usually, “You need a new website.”
I decided to redirect my focus from business promotion to website design so that I could set up a solid foundation for a business’s online presence.
When building a site, I think of both the business’s goals and customers’ interaction to create a website that will help their business grow.
Is this you?
- You’re passionate about what you do and you’re ready to share it with the world.
- You have systems in place to provide quality services or products to your clients/customers, and are ready to utilize a website to grow your business more efficiently.
- You may already have a website but it doesn’t convey your value, and you want to feel more confident about spreading your message.
- You need some help streamlining your business so that you can reach the people that need what you have to offer.
- You’re ready to take on more clients/customers to grow your business to its full potential!